uploading your files to playfold
Please use WeTransfer to upload your files to us.
WeTransfer is a secure way of uploading files across the internet. It is an industry standard used by many big name brands and marketing agencies.
- First, ensure the images you are sending through are at least 300 DPI. If you do not understand what DPI's are, please consult your graphic designer.
- Then, ensure in your files that all the fonts are converted to outlines or embedded in the documents you are sending.
- We are unable to work with files for which we do not have the font.
Once you are ready, please visit:
Skip through the dialogues asking you to join up for WeTransfer+. When you are at the screen that has the upload box (pictured to the right) please enter the following:
- Add your files
- In the 'Friend's Email' field, please enter: email@example.com
- In the 'Your Email' field, please enter your email address (the one you use to contact us)
- Please leave a note in the message field stating your name, contact details and project name
- Hit Transfer